Monday 4 May 2009

Caught in the middle

Have you ever been a place where you know that you have moved on but you still find yourself looking back? Have you ever felt like you have grown out of something but can't seem to drag yourself away from that place? That's kinda how I'm feeling at the moment. I guess as we journey through life there are things that were big parts of our lives before that no longer seem to have the same influence or sway. I guess I lost faith in some things, in some people and in some ways of doing things, but I still linger there in the hope of resurrecting a purpose and value in the time spent there.

Think its time to leave the certainty of the past behind for the uncertainty of the future.

2 comments:

Eric said...

As I read this post, It literally put into words, exactly what I have been dealing with lately. Great thoughts. I look forward to your next post.

Mary said...

Hi, great words. I also haven't gotten the hang of growing out of those things that used to be most important to me. Moving on isn't always the answer, but sometimes it is :) Thanks for the interesting blog.