Monday 1 December 2008

Cobra Dream

I had the strangest dream tonight. In the dream there was what I believe was a Cobra. It wasn't fully developed - it wasn't the proper colour or full size. It was incredibly long and clear in colour. It started to wrap itself around my throat and then the snake attempted to slide inside my ear. Around half of the snake disappeared in my ear and I had to pull it back out. The same thing then happened as the snake attempted to crawl inside my nose - again I had to pull it out. I remember then looking down and seeing two identical snake bites above my knees. I remember the fear in the dream that the snaked had laid something inside of me.

I looked up the dream dictionary and heres what it said:

Cobra

To see a cobra in your dream, represents creation, and creative energies. Some situation or relationship has you hypnotized. *Please see also Snake.

Snake

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted.

No comments: